…I could have this much passion when I’m playing, I might have made it big by now. (And by big, I mean like, playing the Hollywood Bowl……as opposed to having a blog where I just make fun of Steve Vai a lot in order to make myself feel better about posting demo videos where I forget to tune.)
She is officially my hero. And Edge. And Al Pacino. And that one girl from Arch-Enemy who sings like a dude. So frightening…yet so cool.
P.S. Can you tell it’s gonna be a crazy weekend? Apologies for the recent lack of posts that you can actually do things with.
- You Know You’re a Post-Hipster Worship Guitarist When…
- A Guitarist’s Answers to Life’s Questions
- Story Time II (Worship, Weirdness & Something Else That Starts with W)
- The Things You Can Learn from a Small Pedalboard
- Some Gifts
- Free Ambient Pads for Easter
- Worship Musician Safari Bingo
- You Know You’re a Hipster Worship Guitarist When…
- Good Tone Vs. Bad Tone Vs. Great Tone (As Well as Strymon and DC Timeline’s, Godin, & New Music)
- Latest Tone Dream