Tone Tip #342
Sorry to be absent from the blog for so long. Been really busy over the holiday doing actual things in life…as opposed to in the internet. Nothing wrong with the internet, but on occasion, I can get so engulfed in it that when I actually pick up my guitar to practice, I’m shocked to find that guitars exist in three dimensions. (Because…looking at pictures of them on Gear Page all day makes you think they are in two dimensions…because they’re pictures…and your computer screen is flat……Okay, enough of that. That was very lame. If you have to explain your jokes, something has gone wrong.) Anyway, all fantastic stuff…but leaving little time for here. But not too much time for a tone tip. This is serious.
Tone tip #342:
When in doubt, turn up.
(And this is after you’ve already turned on all your delay pedals, and there is still doubt.)
- Worship Leading Choose Your Own Ending (Part 7)
- Confession Time!!!
- Free Ambient Music for Easter & Good Friday
- Tone, Tapas, & Tape Measures (Except Not the Last Two)
- Interviews, Cool People & Gear Updates
- What Boutique Pedal Nails That Hendrix Tone?
- Guitar for Worship…Enabling the Gear Junkie One Pedal at a Time
- Do You Confess
- Wrap Up (Why in the World is There a W in that)