Tone Tip #342
Sorry to be absent from the blog for so long. Been really busy over the holiday doing actual things in life…as opposed to in the internet. Nothing wrong with the internet, but on occasion, I can get so engulfed in it that when I actually pick up my guitar to practice, I’m shocked to find that guitars exist in three dimensions. (Because…looking at pictures of them on Gear Page all day makes you think they are in two dimensions…because they’re pictures…and your computer screen is flat……Okay, enough of that. That was very lame. If you have to explain your jokes, something has gone wrong.) Anyway, all fantastic stuff…but leaving little time for here. But not too much time for a tone tip. This is serious.
Tone tip #342:
When in doubt, turn up.
(And this is after you’ve already turned on all your delay pedals, and there is still doubt.)
- For Worship
- Live Ambient Looping, Studio Recording Tips, & Tone Walkthrough (Wexford Carol)
- Christmas Album, Charity, & a New Addition
- Baring My Soul in Music
- Twelve Things I Believe about Worship Music
- The Future of Christian Music is That Band I Listened to in Junior High While Playing Wolfenstein
- Worship Leading Choose Your Own Ending (Part 8)
- When God Says…Something Else
- A Guitarist’s Answers to Life’s Questions