The Calm Before the Storm
The storm being, me (that means metro and glued his fingers together last time he attempted a project…and by project, I mean gluing the bow back on the snowman lawn ornament…which should never in a million years result in blood…and I found a way) with power tools. Er, a saw and a staple gun. I just found out that tools are a lot more expensive if you can plug them in.
Alright, pedalboard, it’s either you go, or my arms go. And I do find my arms to be somewhat useful in moving my fingers so that I can play a couple notes in between hitting pedals. So there you have it. Let the sawing (*sigh*, and blood) commence.
- For Worship
- Live Ambient Looping, Studio Recording Tips, & Tone Walkthrough (Wexford Carol)
- Christmas Album, Charity, & a New Addition
- Baring My Soul in Music
- Twelve Things I Believe about Worship Music
- The Future of Christian Music is That Band I Listened to in Junior High While Playing Wolfenstein
- Worship Leading Choose Your Own Ending (Part 8)
- When God Says…Something Else
- A Guitarist’s Answers to Life’s Questions