Everyone is Wrong but Me
The deeper I look into myself, the more frightening it is to find how much of what I do stems from this subconscious belief. To put it into words is horrific; but it’s there nonetheless. Probably the moreso because we never want to put it into words.
P.S. If you dislike this post, you’re wrong.
- For Worship
- Live Ambient Looping, Studio Recording Tips, & Tone Walkthrough (Wexford Carol)
- Christmas Album, Charity, & a New Addition
- Baring My Soul in Music
- Twelve Things I Believe about Worship Music
- The Future of Christian Music is That Band I Listened to in Junior High While Playing Wolfenstein
- Worship Leading Choose Your Own Ending (Part 8)
- When God Says…Something Else
- A Guitarist’s Answers to Life’s Questions