So…here’s some stuff. Also, every person who comments in this thread is automatically entered into a drawing for a free Herdim pick that ‘may’ or ‘may not’ have been played by The Edge. (Hey…you don’t know!)
- Got everyone clapping on the 1 and the 3 again. Never felt more white.
- Collateral may be the most underrated film of all-time. That’s ‘Collateral’, not ‘Collateral Damage.’
- Open Range is definitely not the most underrated films of all-time. Mr. Costner has such an unfortunate time of delivering his lines in that movie. However, it is also one of my guilty pleasure movies. Like Tremors.
- Anyone else hate the Pedaltrain’s?
- Even pitch itself is tension and vibration causing air to move. Please don’t take that away from your sound.
- This was brought back to me in full force as I was recording, had headphones on, and was tuning. I turned my head and the headphone cord went taut, caught beneath the guitar. Their was no signal because of the tuning, but the vibration from me hitting the string traveled up to headphone cord and into my neck. I felt the D note. Please try this because it’s awesome.
- A few days ago, the power cord to my amp went out. I was getting a crackling sound at random times and couldn’t figure it out. It was the stupid $5 power cord. Always check everything! And as guitarists, we have to check…absolutely everything.
- Who is Marc Antony, besides being the only one pleased with his jokes at the Grammy’s? Can literally just anyone present now? Because I would like to.
- Also, John Mayer and Keith Urban played together. The world was changed forever.
- C-Lo (these names are out of control) and Gwyneth Paltrow also played together. The world stayed the same.
- The puppets may have made it a little bit worse, though…and frightening. I know I slept with the light on that night.
- I have a Loooper that I have no use for. However, I want to keep it because it looks amazing.
- John 13:35 is very good. I am not.
- Having a current musical love affair with the upfront, you’re-in-the-room-with-them, recorded tone and recording techniques of the ’60′s. Compressors are the death of life.
- ‘Life’, meaning ‘music’, ‘music’ meaning ‘guitar tone’, and ‘guitar tone’ meaning ‘delay.’ I don’t think I should have to explain myself.
- And yes, Jimmy Page used delay.
- Also, his fingers, head, heart, and soul. As well as possibly some not-quite-over-the-counter-pharmaceuticals, but since I don’t think he gets the same tone now that he’s a sober and responsible citizen, we’ll give him the benefit of a doubt.
- I keep getting the feeling that I’m not taking Jesus’ words seriously enough. Written language is far too easy to make mean whatever meaning justifies your most comfortable or most preferred way of life. This is not directed at anyone but myself.
- Boss pedals just work.
- But so do Diamond.