At the Music Store
This guy is my new favorite person.
Personally, I think they’re all fine musicians…it’s just of course the tone from those instruments that takes Mozart and turns it into…well, guitar center Tony Iommi’s. Now if they had Morgan’s and D’Pergo’s there…
Also I’m worried of running into one of his videos, and it’s me hacking away in the background. “Is that guy trying to play Zooropa?”
- Make-Up Reviews: Empress SuperDelay, Fender Twin Reverb, & First Act VW
- Blindfolded Tone Part 1: The Power of the Blue LED
- Guitar Center is Against Everything Captain Eo Stands For
- Keith Brawley Strat Demo & Sounding Good Without Money
- Is Guitar Center Even Trying Anymore?
- Boss PS3 Review & Demo
- The Things I Never Thought I'd Do (…and, of Course, Made a Huge Deal About Never Doing)
- The Truth about the Digitech Bad Monkey
- Boss PH3 & Out of the Guitar Center Loop